on your own, and look around you, cause you’re not alone. release your high hopes, and they’ll survive. cause this is the future, and you are alive <3333333333
Exactly, exactly, exactly how I feel :)…
I HATE rain, Algebra class, and boredom. :’(
Also: to people who make fake fb accounts, it’s not entertaining; it’s olddd ):<
& people think they’re REALLY freaking clever for going on fbook @ school. oh so fun. takes a lot of talent, obviously. lol.
I’m so bored that I’m gonna make a random commentary on my classes :D & then continue to drawwww.
1. FRENCH. Mr. Beshi. Most boring class in the universe, except we’re watching a hilarious movie. But still, urrrururgghhh, it’s reeeallly dull. Easy enough, though.
2. Desktop&Web Publishing. Mr. Sherman. eh, it’s boring too. we can pretty much do whatever, though. /:
3. Gym. Haeger. POWER WALKINGGG omg. most people can’t keep up with the 60 year old teacher, & get F’s for it. wowwww. But, YOGA ♥ ♥ ♥ :D = love
4. Science. SERIOUSLY all we do in this class is cut out pictures of stick figures that look like wolverine and listen to Party in the USA. Alvaro, Mike, and Scott harrass Chris while Chris harrasses me. He NEVER stops talking. ever.
5. Honors English <3333 Favoritest class evaaaarrrr ♥ We talk about such messed-up stuff (deep fried babies, hermaphrodites, swans raping girls?!) but the people in the class are [some of] my favoritest people in the worrrld :D & Mrs. Clark is truly awesome.
6. Honors History <333 Mike Crimi hides in the closet at the beginning of every class. and Mrs. Travis = the shit.
7. Theater Arts. “WELCOME TO WALMART” <3. Weirrrd classss.
8. Algebra. Least favorite class ): I hate math, I suck at it despite popular belief (why do people think i’m good @ math?!) &… yeahhh. the teacher’s name is Dagmar. lollll
In otha n00z
-Community service with Owen tmrw. I NEED HOURS D:!
-Mike Forese thinks Obama is a terrorist… LOLLLOLOLOLOL
-Rockwell was fuuuuunnn. <3
1. swings on august 28 2001 :D best day of my life!!! ♥
2. color game ♥
3. playground at berry with megan ♥
4. science in 6th grade with carlota ♥ … Lurk M04r
5. cersoya ♥
6. bck webshow ♥
7. “jacquelines” haha steph ♥
8. tipping over the table at jacquelines and giving ernie the sausage you dropped on the floor ♥
9. olympics male diving ♥
10. oprah at 2 am ♥
11. politics and math equations on halloween night ♥
12. confetti on new years ♥
13. SHE!!!!! ♥
14. “…and you were there, and you were there, and SHE was there” haha outside of the furniture store at the mall ♥
15. music videos ♥
17. “WE HAVE A CALENDAR!!!!!!!” ♥
18. our many amazing conversations like about substitutes and madames many layers of frumpy clothing ♥
19. magazines/style guides “ugly poo brown pilgrim loafers” ,3
20. “every song has a beat, you just hafta find it” ♥
21. parent trap, haha “1, 2, 3! (dramatic music/tears) were, were like sisters. sisters? halley, were like twins! (more dramatic music/tears/hugs) also, the salamander
22. life size, “eves great, no matter where she goes, dress her up, from her head to her toes, at the town at the mall eve loves high fashion at the park, after dark shell spend the whole night dancing, shine bright shine far dont be shy, be a star, where u live where u are be a star!” ♥
23. super kitties!!!!! ruby and aquamarine ♥
24. orphans ♥
25. teenage life ♥
26. cool girls ♥
27. all 5 (haha remember how weird we were, like models/actresses/singers/designers/something i dont remember haha) ♥
28. food network at night ♥
29. smoothie contest (haha with ur cool udly green smoothie haha i won!) ♥
30. the clique ♥
31. french class in 7th grade, with us passing noted and you commenting on how me and the conductor acted like an old married couple ♥
32. gym 7th grade, when your head was a ball magnet ♥
33. visiting mrs hollopeter the other day ♥
34. all of our 1,000,003 sleepovers (i should count how many weve had, i bet im not far off) ♥
35. going downtown together
36. watching fame “yay, we just got ripped off!” …”wasnt someone supposed to die?!?” ♥
37. sitting together at the Medieval Times field trip even tho we werent supposed to ♥
38. Knowing only two songs when we were 7, complicated and a thousand miles ♥
39. forming a band in my backyardwhen we were 7ish playing complicated, u and lindsey were the singers, molly was the guitar player, and i was the drummer ♥
40. dancing around my dining room on my 12th birthday listening to gno, aka do u know, and eating cake
…and sooooooooooooo many more that i cant think of at the moment, but just as fun as these, and plenty more to come ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ :D” —I have the best best friend ever. <3
I wish everything was perfect.